Take Care of Your Teeth
Teeth are one of the things your body cannot regenerate. Healthy gums are improtant to good health. Keep teeth healthy for a lifetime by starting early. Download Flyer here.
- Sugary foods and drinks may taste good, but they fuel the bacteria that cause tooth decay.
- Sticky foods including candy, fruit snacks, and granola bars also promote cavities.
- Choose fruits and veggies that have lots of water like watermelon, pear, cucumber, celery.
Rethink Your Drink
- Many drinks, such as energy and sports drinks, soda and juice damage teeth.
Ways to Beat Tooth Erosion
- Strengthen your teeth and bones with milk and other dairy products high in calcium and Vitamin D
- If you do have a soda or sugary drink, use a straw to draw the damaging liquid away from your teeth.
- Brush your teeth and rinse your mouth if you do eat sugary and sticky foods.
Make Your Breath & Smile Sparkle
- Brush your floss daily with fluoride toothpaste. Your smile will thank you!
- Clean between your teeth every day with floss or another type of between-the-teeth cleaner.
- Talk to your dentist or pediatrician about how fluoride helps prevent dental cavities.
- Visit your dentist regularly.